Instant Cold Emulsion Technology
The new range of cationic systems by Jeen Laboratories
Looking for new solutions to combine cold processing with high sensory performance and versatility, Jeen Laboratories have developed a new range of cationic systems inspired by the Instant Cold Technology (ICE-T).
ICE-T Cationic SystemsICE-T ingredients are emulsifying powders associating waxes to a soft cationic polymer. 2 grades are available:
- Jeesperse ICE-T CIs 2 (INCI : PEG-150 Distearate & Cetearyl alcohol & Polyquaternium-37)
- Jeesperse ICE-T CPCs (PEG free version) (INCI : Cetearyl alcohol & Behentrimonium Chloride & Polyquaternium-37)
Sensory profileICE-T powders allow the obtention of a smooth and powdery film with a pleasant comfortable silicone like feel.
Versatility and competitivityThe ICE-T systems give access to a complete palette of eco-designed textures, from sprayable emulsion to balms for make up, skin care, sun care, toiletries, or hair care.
- dosage : 0.5 to 6%
- Cold process
- Wide range pH stability: from pH 2 to 9
- Compatible with vegetable oils, esters, or silicones…
- Can emulsify up to 30% of oils