ICE-T Cationic Systems
ICE-T ingredients are emulsifying powders associating waxes to a soft cationic polymer. 2 grades are available:
- Jeesperse ICE-T CIs 2 (INCI : PEG-150 Distearate & Cetearyl alcohol & Polyquaternium-37)
- Jeesperse ICE-T CPCs (PEG free version) (INCI : Cetearyl alcohol & Behentrimonium Chloride & Polyquaternium-37)
ICE-T powders allow the obtention of a smooth and powdery film with a pleasant comfortable silicone like feel.
Versatility and competitivity
The ICE-T systems give access to a complete palette of eco-designed textures, from sprayable emulsion to balms for make up, skin care, sun care, toiletries, or hair care.
- dosage : 0.5 to 6%
- Cold process
- Wide range pH stability: from pH 2 to 9
- Compatible with vegetable oils, esters, or silicones…
- Can emulsify up to 30% of oils